Yes You Too Can Afford to Study in South Africa. SiSA partners with Johannesburg Institute of Engineering & Technology (JIET) to bring you a packaged offer we call SiSA999.
This covers everything you need and more.
The first twenty (20) students to apply to gets their first month tuition fee absolutely free.
Study in South Africa (SiSA) in collaboration with Johannesburg Institute of Engineering and Technology
Are you an aspiring engineering student? Johannesburg Institute of Engineering and Technology is a place for you. The Institute not only has international accreditation Plus accredited by South African Higher Education & Training, MICTSETA, UMALUSI, merSETA, APPETD it is also registered with South Africa Quantitative Authority.
Study Short Course Program, National Diploma, Occupational Program.
Why Should I study at Johannesburg Institute of Engineering & Technology?
- Installment tuition payment (Monthly).
- Job Placement upon conclusion of studies.
- Bursaries program available for Merit Achiever students. Please note that bursaries are been awarded to students who have applied.
- Apprenticeship Job Shadowing, Work Integrated Programs.
- The Institute also offers interesting courses like:
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aircraft Mechanical Engineering
- IT Software Engineering
The Institute also offers some Artisans Courses like:
- Boilermarketing (Fabrication)
- Motor Mechanics
- Turning & Fitting
- Arc & Steel, MIG, TIG, CO2 Welding
Be among the first twenty (20) students to apply to get the first month tuition free so you only pay $999 for:
- Administration fees
- Registration / Enrollment fees
- Student Medical Aid Insurance
- Study Visa (no interview required just a drop-off and pickup)
- SAQA Evaluation Certificate
- Police Clearance
- Free Airport PickUp
How do I fully enjoy SiSA999’s offer?
- First, fill your online application at www.studyinsouthafrica.net/apply then ensure to select JIET SiSA999 on your online form.
- Next is to send clearly scanned copies of all relevant academic documents and a valid international passport or ID to email@example.com. Check your email box for our receipt confirmation.
- You would be required to pay a $50 application fees (directions will be provided via email) and send proof of payments to payments@studyinsouthafrica.
net. Upon receipt you will be provided with options to courses to choose from, during this stage you can ask all the questions you’ve got before proceeding with your relevant admission processing.
- After selecting a course, you would be required to pay 70% upfront to commence your admission processing and visa documentation fess ($699).
- Once your admission is granted and issued, you would be required to pay the balance, to enable us send you visa required documents as well as guide you with all you need to take with you to apply for your study permit.
- Once your study permit is issued, you are to send your flight itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org to book you free airport pickup once you arrive South Africa. Note that airport pickup is only valid for arrivals to O.R. Tambo International Airport.
For general assistance and support, you can contact our 24hours online support
T: +27110519716 | M: 0781828178 | WhatsApp: +27746723111 | BBM: 58C89DC8 | email@example.com